Re: AW: [vserver] Ubuntu question

From: Ghislain <gadnet_at_aqueos.com>
Date: Thu 09 May 2013 - 23:51:55 BST

Le 09/05/2013 16:25, Ghislain a écrit :

>> I compiled scripts using various sources, that give stable results
>> with 1204 base (64bit) and 32/64 bit guests for automatic host and
>> guest deployment, so it is possible.
>>
>> Debugging is needed to get your setup up and running. Perhaps you
>> could give some hints.
>>
>> Roman

well with this it seems to work:

vserver testubuntu \
build --i-know-its-there --force -m debootstrap --context 40999
--hostname testubuntu.whatever.net -- \
-d precise -m http://ftp.free.fr/mirrors/ftp.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ -- \
--components=main,universe --arch=amd64 --include=nano,rsync,sudo,vim,tcsh ;

playing with it now and it runs, i had to

echo 'plain' > /etc/vservers/testubuntu/apps/init/style

  like the upstart page says.

more tests to come, i don't know what make me failed the first time,
perhaps the universe thing as i use special defaults where packages are
not included in the main repository.

Regards,
Ghislain.