Re: [vserver] Ubuntu question

From: Sandino Araico Sánchez <sandino_at_sandino.net>
Date: Thu 09 May 2013 - 05:42:23 BST

I use this prepre-start script (attached) for Ubuntu 12.04 and CentOS 6.

I followed the instructions in
http://linux-vserver.org/Upstart_issues#Running_an_upstart_based_guest
and comments in some online forums. It has been very useful to re-delete
unwanted init scripts after yum update.

--
Sandino Araico Sánchez
http://sandino.net