[vserver] Ubuntu question

From: Ghislain <gadnet_at_aqueos.com>
Date: Wed 08 May 2013 - 14:57:42 BST

hi,

  i am trying to install an ubuntu guest . I know that since they use
upstart that calls low level stuff everywhere it seems diffucult if not
impossible to make this to work but i wanted to know if anyone has
succès in this area. I tried to follow the guide but i was unable to
install a running precise pangolin.

   Is there any chance that this can run , i.e has anyone found a way ?

regards,
Ghislain.