Re: [vserver] Vserver on debian wheezy

From: Adrian Reyer <are_at_lihas.de>
Date: Fri 26 Apr 2013 - 19:06:51 BST

Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 16:27:16 +0200
From: Christian Recktenwald <kernel@lihas.de>
To: vserver@list.linux-vserver.org
Subject: [vserver] repository for current debian vserver kernel packages
/etc/apt/sources.list
    deb http://ftp.lihas.de/lihas-kernel/ stable main

They are public and meant to be.
We currently use them on >10 2-node clusters and a few single
servers doing different stuff ranging from firewalling/iptables with no
vserver to a webserver cluster with 110 vservers with apache and/or
mysql to company servers doing all from samba/mail via databases to
kvm-instances running proprietary systems.

Current flaw is a bad dependency with the firmware compared to stock
debian which an aware admin should handle just fine.

Regards,
        Adrian

--
LiHAS - Adrian Reyer - Hessenwiesenstraße 10 - D-70565 Stuttgart
Fon: +49 (7 11) 78 28 50 90 - Fax:  +49 (7 11) 78 28 50 91