[vserver] Fedora as host?

From: Tor Rune Skoglund <trs_at_sg.no>
Date: Thu 06 Sep 2012 - 09:33:13 BST

Hi List,

I am about to evalute the use of vserver for a new project. It is
suggested to use Fedora as host distro.

* Do any have any comments to the use of Fedora as the vserver host -
related to vserver usage, of course?
* Is it up to date on the vserver tools and patches?
* Any particular problems?
* Works flawlessly? Out of the box?

Personally, I am used to Gentoo, and the vserver system works perfectly.
However, in our use case, we might need to avoid a Gentoo due the need
of quicker updates than what is possible by a source code based distro
like Gentoo.

Any comments appreciated.

- Tor Rune Skoglund, vserving since 2001...