Re: [vserver] /proc/net/dev missing when networknamespaces are active

From: Adrian Reyer <are_at_lihas.de>
Date: Fri 22 Jun 2012 - 23:10:37 BST

On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 11:29:03PM +0200, Daniel Hokka Zakrisson wrote:
> If IPv6 autoconfiguration for guests is all you need, you might want to
> look at vip6-autod from
> http://git.planet-lab.org/?p=util-vserver-pl.git;a=blob;f=src/vip6-autod.c;hb=HEAD

Autoconfiguration for guests with more than 1 v6 address.
I checked out that code, however, my C is very rusty and there is a
certain lack of documentation what this thing actually does and how to
use it. So I just tried and compile it, the spec-file gave a good hint
on what would be needed, but it fails on my compiler.
Ist there any more info on how to use this?
Would it be possible to get more than one v6 IP assigned?
Atm I use ULA adresses and there will be additional adresses per
different uplink, at least 2 of them.

Regards,
        Adrian

--
LiHAS - Adrian Reyer - Hessenwiesenstraße 10 - D-70565 Stuttgart
Fon: +49 (7 11) 78 28 50 90 - Fax:  +49 (7 11) 78 28 50 91