Re: [vserver] vserver: Mounting /run ... mount: permission denied [ !! ]

From: Jarry <mr.jarry_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon 21 May 2012 - 21:41:06 BST

It is auto-run at every boot (in vserver-host).

Problem is in the last version of OpenRC: it wants to mount
/run as tmpfs now early in the boot. Some permission must be
granted probably for vserver-guests, I have no idea which one.

In vserver-host I did not make any change in /etc/fstab or
elsewhere, it simply works and /run is mounted as tmpfs.
Problem is only with vserver-guests...

Jarry