Re: [vserver] New kernels in repo.psand.net

From: Tomasz Pajor <nikon_at_puffy.pl>
Date: Thu 17 May 2012 - 11:30:25 BST

I noticed that you added new kernel version.
3.2.17-vs2.3.2.9-beng
and util-vserver is upgraded to 0.30.216-pre3034-squeeze0.2-1

I'm experiencing a strange situation.

After restart my main interfaces ip gets overwritten with one
from a vserver.

When i turn vservers off, eth0 is not even up.

When i switch eth0 up by hand and start vservers, everything works
properly.

Have anybody experienced this situation?