Re: [vserver] Oddity with df

From: Phil Daws <uxbod_at_splatnix.net>
Date: Tue 15 May 2012 - 20:53:41 BST

Well under CentOS6 it looks like /etc/rc.sysinit wipes out /etc/mtab and re-populates it with data from /proc/mounts. Any thoughts on the best way to handle this so that:

/dev/hdv1 / ext2 rw 0 0

would get pulled in ? I have tried creating a guest mtab under /etc/vservers/<guest>/apps/init and by adding straight into fstab but no joy :(

--
Thanks, Phil