Re: [vserver] IPtables, network namespaces

From: Steve Kieu <msh.computing_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed 21 Mar 2012 - 23:04:28 GMT

> That is the only thing I'm really badly missing in vserver.
> Actually, I'm seriously thinking of moving to openvz, because
> my vserver-guest-users frequently ask me for iptables-support...

Me too, but unfortunately openvz application compatibility is not good when
I was experimenting it, just 1 or 2 months ago, my java apps is still
refusing to work even with various hacks - settings in memory etc .. till
the time I got sick of it and change to vserver.

All happy with vserver and can live without its networks limitation for
now. If we can use network name space (or a guide of how to set it up)
which might be really really good .