Re: [vserver] OpenQRM with VServer

From: John Alberts <john.m.alberts_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu 05 Jan 2012 - 15:04:25 GMT

It's my understanding that they removed vserver support from their product
even though their webpage still shows it as a feature. I tried to use
openqrm about a year ago with vserver and couldn't find an option to use
vserver. When I asked on the irc channel about it, someone said vserver
was no longer supported. it would be great if they have added support
again.

John