Re: [vserver] question about util-vserver without dietlibc

From: Steve Kieu <msh.computing_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon 19 Dec 2011 - 21:55:13 GMT

> the question which comes to my mind here is: why the hell
> would you build an old version of util-vserver?

because that version worked for us right now, stable and well tested in our
environment. I intend to test newer version but only for testing box first
rather than in production - things need to change slowly here - to
avoid surprises :-)

> might end up with unexpected failures

OK so the statement is still stand right - I tested and used without
dietlibc and have no problem so far. But I will build it with dietlibc
anyway. yum search dietlibc does not produc any result - however

Many thanks for your kindly help.

cheers,

--
Steve Kieu