Re: [vserver] Problem with passwd

From: Steve Kieu <msh.computing_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue 01 Nov 2011 - 23:29:36 GMT

In deed it turns out that there is 'bad' things if turn selinux on together
with vserver. Even the box itself selinux is set to permissive. Or somethng
not good in relation to vservers in the security kernel config.

I have rebuild the kernel and not selecting selinux and with .8 vserver
patch and tested, things are fine.

For reference I will attach two kernel config file with .8 patch to see if
any relations to vservers these security settings. For now, I just compile
the kernel without it then. Hope that it may give more information about
why it fail or useful for you.

Many thanks

--
Steve Kieu