Re: [vserver] Problem with delete vserver with SYS_ADMIN set

From: Steve Kieu <msh.computing_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat 27 Aug 2011 - 02:17:31 BST

What I can not quite understand is that why it only happen with sparc
kernel. x86 and x86_64 same kernel same utils are fine.

It might be that when the MOUNT permission are allowed inside guest, guest
startup script mount it as read - only. It is done in the guest init system
(I mean sysv init script in /etc/init.d/ ) ? Or it is controlled by vserver
utils?

--
Steve Kieu