[vserver] Problem with delete vserver with SYS_ADMIN set

From: Steve Kieu <msh.computing_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed 24 Aug 2011 - 03:48:09 BST

Hello everyone,

As an effort to use sshfs inside guest I added like below

cat /etc/vservers/devel/ccapabilities
SECURE_MOUNT
SECURE_REMOUNT
BINARY_MOUNT

cat /etc/vservers/devel/bcapabilities
SYS_ADMIN

I have not test the sshfs if it works yet, but when starting the vserver,
stop it and try to delete it, I got a whole binch of error:

/bin/rm: cannot remove `/var/lib/vservers/test/var/cache/man/ko/cat1':
Read-only file system
/bin/rm: cannot remove `/var/lib/vservers/test/var/cache/man/ko/cat5':
Read-only file system
/bin/rm: cannot remove `/var/lib/vservers/test/var/cache/man/index.db':
Read-only file system

The file in /etc/vservers/test is removed cleanly.

I can only remove the file if I restart the physical host which is bad.

Remove SYS_ADMIN - problem is still

Change the file system mounted at /var/lib/vservers from ext4 to ext3, still

Remove the mount option tag - still

so I am not sure if it is known bug and there is any patch, any work around
for this?

This is debian 6 system running on sparc machine using standard debian
vserver kernel

# uname -a
Linux XXX 2.6.32-5-vserver-sparc64 #1 SMP Tue Jun 14 13:58:11 UTC 2011
sparc64 GNU/Linux

Many thanks in advance,

--
Steve Kieu