Re: [vserver] Patch for 2.6.38.4 vserver + GR Security

From: Ed W <lists_at_wildgooses.com>
Date: Wed 18 May 2011 - 18:07:22 BST

On 12/05/2011 09:49, Sandino Araico Sánchez wrote:
> I don't have much time but I need a working 2.6.38 kernel so I will keep
> trying to fix it.

I'm working on some other stuff at the moment, but if you work through
Rik's previous emails you can see how to get the atomic commits out. My
personal strategy would then be to apply these to a pax only merge.
This merges with few (none usually) merge failures and having studied
most of the grsec stuff there are only a few bits that I miss (large
entropy buffers and additional logging)

I think this patch will be easier to maintain going forward also

Cheers

Ed W