Re: [vserver] Problem with RHEL6 on Ubuntu 10.4

From: Vladislav Geller <vladislav.geller_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri 11 Mar 2011 - 02:02:29 GMT

HI Jeff,

Thanks a lot! it did recompile a working version of yum

However ... coming back to the original problem - it has not solved it. I'm
still getting the issue with it not liking the libc.so.6

quote

ERROR with rpm_check_debug vs depsolve:
libc.so.6 is needed by nss-softokn-freebl-3.12.7-1.1.el6.i686

Can this be because my OS is using apt therefore rpm database has no
knowledge of libc installed?

Regards,
V.

--