Re: [vserver] Request - please avoid patching EXTRAVERSION?

From: Rik Bobbaers <rik_at_enzoverder.be>
Date: Tue 15 Feb 2011 - 10:37:14 GMT

heya Ed...

i see you try to "fix" the linux-vserver way of patching too... i've been
asking this very same question for years now. Keep in mind that bertl
doesn't like grsecurity patches, so he is definately NOT going to do
anything that makes "our" work easier...

PS. thanks a million for being on the way to take over the vserver/grsec
patching! ;) i feel really bad that i don't have the time/possibilities
anymore to work "enough" on this.

but of course, if ever you have a question/something i have to
investigate, let me know!!!

Kind regards,

Rik Bobbaers

-- http://harry.enzoverder.be
linux/unix/system/network/security/hardware admin
infrastructure architect