Re: [vserver] start-vservers patch

From: Oliver Heinz <oheinz_at_fbihome.de>
Date: Wed 02 Feb 2011 - 10:52:14 GMT

I think all of that can be handled well by cluster management software like
pacemaker [1]. With it's score system you may define priorities with group,
order and colocation constraints you can define dependencies. But it is a
rather complex job to configure such a setup - and it's a rather complex piece
of software that is needed to handle that. I think an init-Script is not
exactly the right place to handle cluster failover scenarios.

just my 0,02€

Oliver

[1] http://clusterlabs.org/wiki/Main_Page