Re: [vserver] vc_set_sched(): Function not implemented

From: Ben Green <ben_at_bristolwireless.net>
Date: Thu 27 Jan 2011 - 07:08:22 GMT

Quoting "Eugen Leitl" <eugen@leitl.org>:

>> You can use the util-vserver package from that repository instead if you
>
> That one isn't debian, though?
>
>> like. It's at version pre2926 IIRC.
>
> Can't make the problem go away. I guess I just nuke squeeze,
> and try lenny.

Would advise going forward, Squeeze's release is imminent, Lenny soon
deprecated, and further more, I will be personally not supporting the
Lenny repos much after the Squeeze release.

The util-vserver package in repo.psand.net is Debian'ized yes. I built
it from the tar ball which Daniel has recently made to compile
ridiculously easily on Squeeze. It pretty much uses Debian default
locations when compiled as a Debian package. If you find errors let
him know (though obviously if you find packaging or repository errors
let me know). Working really well this end anyway.

Cheers,
==
 From Ben Green