[vserver] Re: Disappearing guests

From: Nicolas Costes <nicolas.costes_at_univ-nantes.fr>
Date: Thu 02 Dec 2010 - 15:07:21 GMT

Le dimanche 28 novembre 2010 13:21:01, Ed W a écrit :

> > http://linux-vserver.org/Frequently_Asked_Questions#what_if_i_see_my_vser
> >ver_in_vserver-stat_but_with_no_name_.3F

> Thanks - that indeed seems to solve the problem - will now try and
> investigate what was causing that to disappear... That has at least
> given me a very useful clue - many thanks

Had this problem months ago with Debian hosts : Upgrading utils-vserver to a
newer version solved the problem.

This strange behaviour was occuring when using the "vserver..." command
through an ssh session from some terminals, for exemple, a gnome-terminal on
an Ubuntu machine. From a Mandriva, I had no problem.

The upgrade package was found with the Debian package search site and
downloaded from there, I think it belongs to sid.

http://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=vserver&searchon=names&suite=all&section=all

HTH

--
  ,,