Re: [vserver] barrier problem

From: Chuck <chuck_at_sbbsnet.net>
Date: Tue 05 Oct 2010 - 14:51:59 BST

On Tuesday, October 05, 2010, Nikolay Kichukov wrote:
> Hi Chuck,
> I am running 2.6.33.2-vs2.3.0.36.30.4 with 0.30.216-pre2864; Jan 22 2010, 10:53:15 and
all my guests are on reiserfs
> type reiserfs (rw,tag) .
>

> I actually never checked if the barrier existed after a reboot. So there you go:
>
> showattr -a vservers/
> ----buicX ./vservers
>
> The barrier is gone. So I could reproduce this.

thank you.. i thought i was going crazy and did something stupid. unfortunately I cannot
take time these next few months to engage testing as Herbert suggested due to my current
work schedule (insane). thankfully i dont have to reboot these more than once or twice a
year. hopefully someone will engage testing to see what causes this.

--
Chuck