Re: [vserver] PEBKACs I can't see with quotas and (unrelated) vserver init PID

From: Grzegorz Nosek <grzegorz.nosek_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed 28 Jul 2010 - 15:02:32 BST

2010/7/28 Remigiusz Modrzejewski <lrem@sphere.pl>:
> Is xfs well supported with linux-vserver now? Last time I checked this mixture was discouraged.

Well, I'm not using any vserver-specific features (cow links, disk
limits, xid tagging, possibly something else I missed). The only
nonstandard item in the stack is the vroot device, which had an
episode of missing a large chunk of its patch but AFAIK it's been
restored since then.

It's been working in production for several years now without causing
any problems related to the vserver patch.

Best regards,
 Grzegorz Nosek