Re: [vserver] ipv6

From: Chuck <chuck_at_sbbsnet.net>
Date: Thu 24 Jun 2010 - 03:32:45 BST

On Wednesday 23 June 2010, Nirmal Guhan wrote:
> Am not the final authority on this but hope you had a look at :
>
> http://linux-vserver.org/IPv6

so.. according to that i should not have to upgrade my kernels or util-vserver and only
recompile everything with ipv6 flag set and enable it specifically within the kernel
config and change the ip configurations everywhere.
all hosts and vservers are compiled x86_64 (-ipv6) presently.

we are using below in all hosts:

2.6.32-vs2.3.0.36.28-gentoo

util-vserver-0.30.216_pre2883

--