Re: [vserver] vserver scalability

From: Juraj Pisarcik <juraj.pisarcik_at_f4s.sk>
Date: Mon 07 Jun 2010 - 10:29:56 BST

My highest number on 2x dualcore Opteron with 16GB RAM was approx. 50 servers.
It was mostly webservers (Apache Tomcat, HTTPD, ...) and databases
and some other stuff(Samba, ...). Problem was SHM, because I'm still
running 32-bit kernel on this server. DB servers needs a lot of SHM
and on 32-bit is upper limit max. 4GB SHM.

Juraj