[vserver] Preconditions for Debian Lenny 64bit Host with 32/64 bit guests?

From: Markus Fischer <markus_at_fischer.name>
Date: Tue 11 May 2010 - 09:54:48 BST

Hi,

we're planning to deploy a new machine with Debian Lenny 64bit and are
wondering if there's anything special to watch with a 64bit kernel?
We're planning to deploy 64bit guests mostly, but we've no experience
with a 64bit host so far and were wondering if there's anything to watch
out?

Will there be problems running guests in 32bit, just in case it would be
necessary?

thanks,
- Markus