[vserver] vserver-guest not started: Error 139 (???)

From: Jarry <mr.jarry_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu 29 Apr 2010 - 17:55:24 BST

Hi,
today when I powered-on my server, one of vserver-guests has not
been started. I noticed these messages:

Starting vservers of type 'default' ...
make: *** [.vs1-web.stamp] Error 139
make: Target 'all' not remade because of errors.

What could be the reason for this? I did not find anything else
suspicious in logs (using the last stable vserver, 2.2.0.7).

Jarry