Re: [vserver] odd vserver halt problem

From: Chuck <chuck_at_sbbsnet.net>
Date: Sun 11 Apr 2010 - 00:36:10 BST

i have a sneaky suspicion he messed up an update or something. i found a bunch of ._cfg*
config files that were never installed, so i had to chroot the vserver and check for
config differences and install them to complete his upgrade.. problem is not knowing what
he did i am now in a quandry.. isit something in the vserver move that happened that did
not happen to anyone else or is it something he did that may require a wipe and reinstall?

im getting too old for this......

--
Chuck