Re: [vserver] Upgrade CentOS 5.3 host to 5.4

From: John A. Sullivan III <jsullivan_at_opensourcedevel.com>
Date: Tue 16 Mar 2010 - 00:10:09 GMT

On Mon, 2010-03-15 at 16:20 -0700, Roderick A. Anderson wrote:
> Anyone running CentOS as their host distribution tried a "yum update"
> that would include the upgrade to CentOS 5.4?
>
> If what kind of results did you get and did you have any problems?
>

> TIA,
> Rod
I did quite a while ago and I don't remember the details. I think I had
to back-level all the util-vserver packages but I believe that is from
the dhozac repository and had nothing to do with the 5.4 upgrade.
Changes to openswan caught us off-guard but, again, that has little to
do with vserver - John