Re: [vserver] secure-mount, operation not permitted at start

From: Rik Bobbaers <rik_at_enzoverder.be>
Date: Fri 15 Jan 2010 - 09:43:00 GMT

The problem i think, is that you use version 0.30.215, i think you need
(one of) the latest prereleases of 0.30.216

hope that helps!

Rik Bobbaers

-- http://harry.enzoverder.be
linux/unix/system/network/security/hardware/DR admin
"If a man speaks his mind in a forest, and there's no woman to hear it ...
is he still wrong?"