Re: [vserver] context option

From: <dzenan.causevic_at_wise-t.com>
Date: Sat 14 Nov 2009 - 19:28:12 GMT

> Herbert Poetzl wrote:
>> On Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 03:23:45PM -0100, dzenan.causevic@wise-t.com
>> wrote:
>>> What is the latest Fedora Core distribution I can build for
>>> the guest using yum method?
>>
>>> vserver build -m yum --context 42 --interface xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
>>> -- -d f10 returns cannot find distribution error message?
>>
>> you sure your util-vserver is recent enough?
>> (i.e. check with 'vserver-info - SYSINFO')
>
> On my CentOS 5.3 (Final) based host using Daniel's repo I have

> Kernel: 2.6.22.19-vs2.3.0.34.1
> VS-API: 0x00020302
> util-vserver: 0.30.216-pre2793; Oct 11 2008, 15:49:24
>
> And there is nothing in the Fedora beyond f9.
>

> \\||/
> Rod
> --

Right, I have the same problem. And that's probabily because if you take a
look at /usr/lib/util-vserver/distributions/ you will see that the highest
Fedora Core distribution there is f9. Each distribution has a separate
directory, and since directory for f10 is missing there I guess there is
no way to build f10 guest unless there is a way to add this distribution
manually somehow. And that would also be true for other distributions as
well. Where can we possible find these other distributions that we could
manually add?