Re: [vserver] Too many network devices inside guest?

From: Michael S. Zick <mszick_at_morethan.org>
Date: Sat 31 Oct 2009 - 00:17:08 GMT

On Fri October 30 2009, Gerhard Mehsel wrote:
> Hello Herbert,

Yes you have a choice - I am running current Debian/Lenny installed
four days ago.

Go to the front page of Linux-Vserver - near the bottom of the page,
use the links there to download the current kernel (2.6.31.5 4days ago)
and the corresponding patch.
Make a copy of the kernel configuration file from /boot/config-<your choice>
to .config in the top level directory of the kernel tree.
Use: make oldconfig then to bring the .config file upto date.

Nothing else needed in the way of Debian specific patches, the above
will run your distribution once you finish building it.
There are a zillion sets of directions on the 'net on how to build
a kernel, google knows if you have to ask.

Yes - sounds like a Apache configuration error -
Try setting it to listen to the address available inside the guest.

Mike