Re: [vserver] Secure Click - A new rich client technology

From: Herbert Poetzl <herbert_at_13thfloor.at>
Date: Fri 02 Oct 2009 - 12:45:20 BST

On Fri, Oct 02, 2009 at 07:36:38PM +0900, Jun OKAJIMA wrote:
> To VServer guys:

> Sorry to say, the first release uses only OpenVZ.
> But all jails(containers) will work for Secure Click.
> The next release will come withl OpenVZ/VServer/LXC.
> then, which would get the best container technology?

the question mark suggests that there is a question
here, but I failed to understand it .. could you
please rephrase it?

> ----

> Secure Click - A new rich client technology.

> Secure Click is a brand new rich client technology.
> This runs x86 binary on VE created by OpenVZ,
> so it runs native x86 binary directly but *perfect secure*.

please stop OpenVZ advertisements on the Linux-VServer
mailing list. get the Linux-VServer version running and
then we can talk about it :)

> And, in Secure Click, you can run any application of
> any distribution all together.
> You dont have to bother to choose distribution any more,
> but just choose Secure Click. Then, all apps run all together.

> Very easy comparison:
> Java Secure but slow.
> ActiveX Fast but no security.
> Secure Click Secure and fast.

that sounds like apples and oranges to me, last time
I checked, Java was a programming language and VM
solution, ActiveX was a software framework used on
Microsoft(R) Windows(R) and your 'product' seems
to be a Linux(R) jail/chroot solution :)

> And, Secure Click can run ANY application of
> ANY distribution ALL TOGETHER with PERFECT SECURITY.

that is something you need to define first :)

> This is a sneak preview for limited users.
> Please try it and give us responses.

really sounds like spam or maybe some kind of scam,
but feel free to prove me wrong with the Linux-VServer
version to test ...

Herbert