[vserver] xen+vserver+centos5/RHEL5

From: Edward Capriolo <edlinuxguru_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri 25 Sep 2009 - 22:51:53 BST

Hey all,

I happily run vserver on my 386 laptop as well as my 64bit servers
with centos5. Most/all of my experience has been in
fedora/redhat/cent. I have a pretty decent time finding RHEL/CENT rpm
packages, but I have noticed that when I want an exotic thing I find
it with deb, etch, emerge associated with it.

http://packages.debian.org/etch/ipw2100-modules-2.6-xen-vserver-686
http://www.completefusion.com/wordpress/virtualization-vserver-and-xen-on-debian-etch/

So my initial worry seems cured, in that someone has built a
vserver+xen kernel. Does anyone have any tips for doing this on
redhat?

Thank you,
Edward