[vserver] Strange error message ...

From: Dragan Saraginov <dragan_at_saraginov.com>
Date: Fri 21 Aug 2009 - 20:51:05 BST

Hi there. I am having issues to start my new created guest with Fedora 11
OS. Namely after I created the guest I tried to start it and after few
seconds of hanging I got the following error message:

FATAL: kernel too old

An error occured while executing the vserver startup sequence; when
there are no other messages, it is very likely that the init-script
(/etc/rc.d/rc 3) failed.

The kernel and util-vserver versions installed are:

kernel version - 2.6.17.13-v.s2.0.2.1
util-vserver - 0.30.214

Is there a way to avoid this without restarting the physical server with
newer kernel?

TIA,
Dragan Saragin

believed to be clean.