[vserver] v_xxxd issue ...

From: Dragan Saraginov <dragan_at_saraginov.com>
Date: Thu 20 Aug 2009 - 17:11:14 BST

Hi to all. Hope you all are OK.

I have a simple question and hope I will get a decent answer.

My question is why services started on the host with chbind option
(v_httpd, v_named, v_sshd etc) are not shown when I issue the 'netstat
-tunlp' command. When I issue the mentioned command I am only getting the
list of the services which are started normaly, without chbind option.

TIA,
Dragan Saragin

believed to be clean.