Re: [vserver] Vserver <name> start hangs

From: Herbert Poetzl <herbert_at_13thfloor.at>
Date: Thu 20 Aug 2009 - 16:19:13 BST

On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 07:59:45AM +0530, Chaitra Gorantla wrote:
> No, this is the real roblem i am facing. Please suggest if any idea.

I don't see why a recent kernel and util-vserver should not
work on Montavista Linux, have you tried e.g. 2.6.27.x
plus the latest patch, together with util-vserver 0.30.216-pre2841
yet? did you install, e.g. a debian test guest with that and
see if it starts properly?

> Regards,
> Chaitra GN

> "I just try to be the best I can be and hope that is the best ever."

very interesting motto :)

> Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd.
> www.Lntinfotech.com

> This Document is classified as:

> L&T Infotech Proprietary L&T Infotech Confidential L&T Infotech
> Internal Use Only L&T Infotech General Business

> This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the
> intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do
> not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it
> from your system.

I hope this is a joke or accident :)