[vserver] debian lenny multiple xfs mount issue (?)

From: PÁSZTOR György <pasztor_at_linux.gyakg.u-szeged.hu>
Date: Fri 31 Jul 2009 - 12:33:18 BST

Hi!

Do sy. know what changed in Debian lenny?
In Debian etch if I mounted an LV on the host, and wrote the same line into
/etc/vserver/guest/fstab, than it mounted that LV into the guest without
problem.

If I do the same under lenny, then it writes this when I start the vserver:
yoda:~# vserver guest start
If you wish to check the consistency of an XFS filesystem or
repair a damaged filesystem, see xfs_check(8) and xfs_repair(8).
Starting enhanced syslogd: rsyslogd.

And in dmesg I see the following:
[1306351.435971] Not cloning cgroup for unused subsystem ns
[1306351.683077] Not cloning cgroup for unused subsystem ns

There are many of this message in the dmesg. If I start a vserver two more
gets into it.
I don't know if there is a connection beetween the two, or is this two
separate warnings.

I haven't tested the lenny to much, but otherwise seems ok this multiple
mount case.

Cheers,
PÁSZTOR György