[vserver] building a fedora core 11 vserver on debian 5.x (x86_64)?

From: Timothee Besset <ttimo_at_idsoftware.com>
Date: Mon 27 Jul 2009 - 23:05:22 BST

Hello everyone,

I am trying to build a fedora core 11 vserver guest on Debian 5.x ..
there are examples on the wiki for earlier versions, but nothing since
fc6. Also fc11 is not listed under /usr/lib/util-vserver/distributions
so it looks like I have to manually patch up a few things.

I thought I'd ask here if anyone already has some hints or the stuff
ready to go before I get started.

Best,
TTimo