Re: [vserver] How to use nfs mount between two VPSes ...

From: Herbert Poetzl <herbert_at_13thfloor.at>
Date: Wed 22 Jul 2009 - 13:21:28 BST

On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 12:23:53AM -0500, Dragan Saraginov wrote:
> Hi to all. Can anyone here help me and point me to the right
> direction on how to use nfs mount option in guest VPSes.

that is like mounting an nfs export on the same machine

> The goal that need to be achieved is to mount a directories
> between two guest on the same host.

for this, a --bind or --rbind mount is much simpler
and a lot less resource consuming, not to speak of
'more natural' to the system

> But I do not want to add some additional capability to the
> guests configuration. I want to use the 'fstab.remote' option.

no additional capabilities are required for that, and
you can put the --bind and --rbind mounts into fstab
or fstab.remote

HTH,
Herbert