Re: [vserver] startup order

From: Jeff Jansen <jeff.jansen_at_kkoncepts.net>
Date: Tue 21 Apr 2009 - 03:49:35 BST

"Jeffrey 'jf' Lim" <jfs.world@gmail.com> wrote on 2009-Apr-20:
> what's the order that they start up for you right now?

I couldn't tell you, unfortunately. I only "saw" it a little while ago when I
manually had heartbeat swap the primary and secondary so I could install a new
debian kernel that came out. I expected startup to be alphabetical, but it
wasn't.

I don't want to make the production servers swap back and forth so I can watch
this, and the test-beds are set up for another project right now. So it will be
a little while before I can set them back up and test the order.

(Or if a new Lenny kernel were to come out every couple of days...) :-)

Jeff Jansen