Re: [vserver] webfrontend (was Re: [vserver] Roadmap and Future ...)

From: Edward Capriolo <edlinuxguru_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon 20 Apr 2009 - 12:41:31 BST

Prepare to be amazed by screen shots of my web 1.0 app :)

1=login
2=home screen
3=start=stop status
4=build form
5=build status
6=process starting in the background

In case anyone was interested the application is built as a jar. You
can drop it into any servlet container running as root. Any thumbs up,
down, sideways?

My next targets would be adding support for templates, ccaps,
schedule, and memory limits, but I would like to get some input before
I sink more time into it.

-ed