[vserver] VServer Cacti Templates 'Vserver summer of code' :)

From: Edward Capriolo <edlinuxguru_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu 02 Apr 2009 - 20:13:53 BST

Hey all,

A while back I started the process of extracting the /proc/virtual
information to SNMP. Over the next few weeks to make a complete implementation.

My Goals:
1) Have all /proc/virtual information exposed via SNMP
2) Have numerous cacti graphs

As of now, I am pulling and graphing the thread information from the
cvirt table as a sample.
http://www.jointhegrid.com/svn/vserver-cacti-jtg/trunk/

If anyone wants to help in the process or even suggest some
interesting graph ideas, just drop me an email.

Thank you,
Edward