Re: [vserver] Google Summer of Code anyone?

From: Edward Capriolo <edlinuxguru_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu 26 Mar 2009 - 19:03:09 GMT

I would like to get involved in the web front end. I am currently
working on a web front end that can manage, build and manage a cluster
of systems running VServer and can handle things like IP blocks, LVM
etc.

I can scale it back and create a single server front end pretty
quickly. Does anyone want to discuss and hash out requirements with me
or should I just have at it?