Re: [vserver] libvirt for linux vserver

From: John Alberts <john.m.alberts_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue 08 Jul 2008 - 20:14:32 BST

It would be great to be able to use the enomalism gui to manage
vservers. I seem to remember a post by someone from enomalism at
least a year ago saying they were going to try to support vserver.

Where are the patches at that you submitted? I could work to track
down someone that works on libvirt and hound/beg them to approve and
add the patches.

John

--
John Alberts