Re: [vserver] run VirtualBox emulator on a VServer kernel host

From: John Alberts <john.m.alberts_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed 25 Jun 2008 - 19:03:40 BST

@Peter Mann

True. I didn't realize that the original post seemed to be talking
about running Virtualbox on the host, not the guest. But it looks
like Nicolas Cadou was able to run inside a guest os without problem.
Granted, he did have to open a few capabilities.

PS. Sorry for the terrible threading and top posting. I'm using
gmail and it just sucks for lists ... and I'm too lazy to move things
around and timestamp it. ;)

--
John Alberts