Re: [vserver] run VirtualBox emulator on a VServer kernel host

From: John Alberts <john.m.alberts_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed 25 Jun 2008 - 16:35:51 BST

Really? I had no idea that Virtualbox, or any other emulator, would run
inside a vserver guest os. That is amazing. Has anyone else had any luck
doing this and remember if there are any special steps required. I would
imagine that you would have to really set a lot of capability flags that
would make everything much less secure.

John

--
John Alberts