Re: [vserver] Multicast support in vserver

From: <dash700_at_excite.com>
Date: Fri 28 Mar 2008 - 06:52:19 GMT

Thanks for the suggestion! But isn't Linux VServer 2.3 still a development release? When will it be considered stable and recommended for production use?

I was really recommending a patch for a stable (2.2) releases where this functionality is not available at the moment. So are you recommending to wrap this patch in an extra capability? If so would NET_BROADCAST from Posix caps cover this capability? Or would you really recommend defining a new network context capability.

Thanks in advance!

Sincerely,
Artem Dmytrenko