[vserver] mount in a guest visible to the host

From: ADNET Ghislain <gadnet_at_aqueos.com>
Date: Tue 11 Mar 2008 - 09:05:10 GMT

Hi,

 I have some guest that use an 'in guest' mount of their /var, /tmp etc..

 From the host i cannot see the mounted directory. As i want to run my
backup from the host i wonder if there is anyway to make the mount
visibles from the host ?

i done the 'in guest' mount so df -h can show the quota on the disc.
Perhaps there is better ways :

- mount everything in the host

 but then df do not show the quotas ?

I saw that i can also mount the directory in the host also but i fear
that this double mount can create filesystem corruption .

--
Cordialement,
Ghislain