Re: [vserver] tftp server problem

From: Thomas Weber <l_vserver_at_mail2news.4t2.com>
Date: Tue 19 Feb 2008 - 01:12:11 GMT

Am Montag, den 18.02.2008, 19:15 +0100 schrieb Corin Langosch:
> Hi!
>
> I already had NET_RAW in my bcapabilities for dhcp-server. Adding
> RAW_ICMP to
> ccapabilities didn't change anything.
>
> buero:/etc/vservers/system# cat bcapabilities
> CAP_NET_RAW
> CAP_NET_BROADCAST
> CAP_SYS_TIME

ehm... try without the CAP_
/etc/vservers/services# cat bcapabilities
SYS_NICE
SYS_RESOURCE
NET_RAW

not sure if you need all of these for atfpd. But with these bind9, dhcp,
atftd plus some others work fine.

> buero:/etc/vservers/system# cat ccapabilities
> RAW_ICMP

no need for ccapabilities here.

> Any other hints? How to trace the traffic flow?

I know its a stupid question: did you make sure to disable the tftpd on
the root system?

You can capture the traffic with tcpdump on the host.

  Tom